The Safehouse- Our Final Opening Sequence

Preliminary Exercise

Monday, May 24, 2010

Navigation of my Blog, For the Moderator

Dear Moderator

Welcome to my individual blog! Thank you for taking a look around it, there is also a link to my groups blog on the right (underneath the 'labels' list) which I hope you also will enjoy looking at. You will also find a link to George's, Despina's and Natasha's blogs, who are the other members in my group, as well as our teacher's central blog called 'BLK FOUNDATION YEAR 12' which will allow you to view other student's blogs and other group's blogs.

My main labels I have chosen for my individual blog are research, planning, production and evaluation which are for my preliminary task and my main coursework task. Some of these posts were created before I was put into my group and all are done individually by me. 
I have posts from evaluating my preliminary and main task as well, along with the two sequences at the top, which I hope will be easy for you to view as they will stay at the top of my blog.

My group blog shows a collection of work our group put together and through our posts we hope you can get a feel of the stages our group went through, how we found our coursework task, what ideas we had and then see our progress to a successful finished product. Our opening sequence is also linked to my group blog.

Both blogs have easy navigation with clear headings for the labels and then some sub-labels included when wanting specific posts, including posts labelled with my name on the group blog as these posts were produced by me. It is also in date order to see the journey my group and I went through and how we've improved our media skills throughout our task from November 2009 to March 2010.  

Thanks again for taking the time out to view my blogs,

Ella May Wilkinson  
Candidate Number: 4895

No comments:

Post a Comment