The Safehouse- Our Final Opening Sequence

Preliminary Exercise

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Ideas

I decided to focus on the themes horror and thriller, and using that theme i came up with three film opening ideas

My first idea was a very short idea but i thought if it was decided in our group we could then progress it further. I got the idea from this still in the trailer of univited. My idea was to use mystery and suspense, so i would have my character walking down a corridor towards a door, and it would be from their point of view. There would be digetic sound of footsteps and heavy breathing and also the use of shaky cam to show she is stepping carefully and the character is scared. When she reaches the door she looks into the keyhole of the door and she sees nothing for about 2seconds. Then the opening finishes with an eye coming up to the keyhole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment